Is Torrent safe???
Simple answer is if you use VPN or Proxy-chain it will be safe for you but don’t use TOR browser for torrenting that’s something.I don’t safe from Law because its depends on your country. Since you are using for legal things you would safe, that’s the theory.
How to make BitTorrent download faster in simple steps?
01.Install a Lightweight Torrent Client
- In my research only lightweight torrent client i found qBittorrent. Yeah, No ads popup, around 133mb and available foe both windows and macOS.
02.Choose a Healthy Torrent
- This one important, first you have to know concept of seeder and leecher. These are main points. In simple explanation seeders sending file to you and leecher are guys who want to download file and help to download by seeding. If you are start seeding after Download your file you are also leecher. Whatever your torrent should be have more seeders and leecher.
03.Add an Exception to Windows Firewall
- Windows Firewall can block your torrent client otherwise you can say your incoming BitTorrent connections. So, adding an exception to the Windows firewall are an honest choice to boost torrent downloading speed.(This one only in windows and utorrent)
Options> Preferences> Connections, check the Add Windows Firewall exception and apply.
Warning: don’t clean up Windows Firewall permanently because it leaves your PC hospitable attack.
04.Change General Settings to Optimise uTorrent
- To increase the speed of your torrent, confirm you’ve got the most effective uTorrent settings configured on your machine. All the three options that are shown within the figure below should be checked.
Options> Preferences> General > check Append .!ud to incomplete files and Pre-allocate all files. If already check then okay.
(this option on on utorrent)
05.Limit Your Global Upload and Download Rate
- Turning it completely off, or setting it as 1kB/s, wouldn’t be a wise option. But, at the identical time, you don’t want your upload rate to line it because the maximum (‘0’ stands for unlimited) because it can choke off your own connection.
- Setting upload rate to about 70-80% of your maximum upload speed would be an excellent choice to speed up torrenting. Whereas, you’ll be able to keep the download rate 0, because it is taken into account as maximum. To configure these options navigate to Properties> Bandwidth, then set the Global Upload Rate Limit as 80% your max upload.
In qbittorrent sent like this because its different
06.Change the Number of Connections
- Once you’ve set the upload/download rate, you’ll be able to now change the amount of connections to avoid any overload. Although, if you are doing hit and trial with the settings you may get a stronger result. But, for those that aren’t perceptibly certain, I can recommend you some rough numbers which could increase torrent downloading speed.
properties> Bandwidth, set Global maximum number of connections to 150 and the maximum number of connected peer per torrent to 100.
In qbittorrent – Preferences> Connection
07. Add More Trackers
- Trackers are an honest thanks to optimise the torrent download speed. Adding new and quicker trackers to your current deluges can speed up by adding new seeds and peers to your connection.
- The method of adding trackers to your torrent isn’t so complicated as you simply should add these links to your existing trackers. While pasting the new tracker, confirm that you just aren’t erasing the prevailing ones (duplicate trackers not problem).
Preferences> Biittorrent> Check Automatically ass these trackers to new download and paste to box all trackers (qbittorrent)
Properties> General> you will find the trackers list box and paste trackers (utorrent)
https://220.127.116.11:53880/announce https://www.ipmart-forum.com:2710/announce https://tracker2.istole.it:60500/announce https://tracker.deluxebits.to:3552/announce udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce udp://tracker.prq.to/announce udp://tracker.btzoo.eu:80/announce https://tracker.torrentbox.com:2710/announce https://tracker.hexagon.cc:2710/announce https://tracker.torrent.to:2710/announce https://axxo.sladinki007.net:6500/announce https://www.torrent-downloads.to:2710/announce udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce https://inferno.demonoid.com:3400/announce https://tracker.prq.to/announce https://tracker.torrenty.org:6969/announce https://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org/announce https://t.ppnow.net:2710/announce https://tracker.paradise-tracker.com:12000/announce https://www.torrentvideos.com:6969/announce https://tracker.sladinki007.net:6500/announce https://tracker.bitebbs.com:6969/announce udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80 udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80 udp://tracker.istole.it:80 udp://tracker.btzoo.eu:80/announce https://opensharing.org:2710/announce udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce https://announce.torrentsmd.com:8080/announce.php https://announce.torrentsmd.com:6969/announce https://bt.careland.com.cn:6969/announce https://i.bandito.org/announce https://bttrack.9you.com/announce udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce https://tracker.pubt.net:2710/announce udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce udp://tracker.pomf.se/announce udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce udp://p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce https://bt1.the9.com:6969/announce https://tracker.ydy.com:102/announce udp://tracker.blackunicorn.xyz:6969/announce udp://inferno.demonoid.ph:3389/announce https://eztv.sladinki007.eu:60500/announce https://moviesb4time.biz/announce.php https://tracker.deadfrog.us:42426/announce https://mpggalaxy.mine.nu:6969/announce https://www.sumotracker.org/announce https://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce https://mgtracker.org:2710/announce https://announce.torrentsmd.com:6969/announce https://bt.careland.com.cn:6969/announce https://explodie.org:6969/announce https://tracker1.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce https://tracker.best-torrents.net:6969/announce https://tracker.tfile.me/announce udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce https://tracker.torrenty.org:6969/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce udp://explodie.org:6969/announce udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce udp://11.rarbg.com:80/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80 udp://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce https://denis.stalker.h3q.com:6969/announce udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
08. Pick the best port for torrenting
As you may know, the BitTorrent protocol depends on the TCP protocol for transferring data over the web. The recommended and possibly the simplest TCP port for torrenting is between 6881-6889. So, if you’re still wondering the way to make torrent downloads faster, you’ll try configuring the identical on your computer.
09.Try to Download by using VPN (If not Downloading)
- Personally this option helped me sometimes, So i add as a optional step. Because all download depends IPS
Hope this Article will be help you guys, thank you.
74 total views, 1 views today